Professional networking and talent sourcing with virtual tools
Duration: 90 minutes
Knowledge is power. Today’s job market offers unique challenges for job seekers and professional recruiters alike. Global networking platforms like LinkedIn are quickly becoming the most extensive talent and industry research databases in the world.
This workshop is for job seekers or professional recruiters interested in understanding the role of social networking in today’s labor market and the best practices for getting the most out of current tools.
- Introduction to business networking today.
- Face-to-face vs online networking.
- How social networking tools work.
- Developing an effective online profile.
- A word about online etiquette.