Social networking use to support virtual teams
Duration: 90 minutes
The global has spawned a raft of interesting new challenges for today’s managers. Whether you work for a global conglomerate or a small start up, the likelihood you will have contact with international colleagues is quite high. Virtual teams are a common occurrence in today’s work place and present special challenges to the people responsible for them.
This workshop was developed for managers responsible for virtual teams. We present practical ways to manage multi-discipline, multi-cultural, geographically disparate teams to maximum productivity.
NOTE:We have separate versions for senior executives, mid-level managers and entry level managers.
- Overview of a virtual team – why are they different?
- A review of the numbers – how are virtual teams impacting today’s business environment?
- Managing virtually – best practices.
- Cultural and regulatory considerations.
- Using technology effectively to support global work.